An employer’s failure to provide compensation, including applicable overtime pay, to home care workers for qualified activities is a serious violation of federal law. Ultimately, the home care worker has the right to sue their employer or to file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Labor asking the Department to investigate the alleged noncompliance.

If you believe that your employer has not fulfilled its legal obligations under the Federal Labor Standards Act or that you are not getting the compensation you deserve, Cazayoux Ewing can help.

If you’d like a FREE CONSULTATION, enter your information in the form below and we’ll reach out to set up a phone call. The information you provide is completely confidential.

Who We Are